Last updated: 7th December 2017
1. The information provided on BikeHikeSafari.com is provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice. The information shall not be relied upon as such and BikeHikeSafari.com makes no warranties, express or implied, about the content on this site.
2. Bicycle Touring, Hiking and Adventure Travel can be dangerous and BikeHikeSafari.com does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
3. All information, photos, logos and videos on this site are the exclusive property of Brad McCartney (the owner of BikeHikeSafari.com) unless otherwise stated. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. They may not be reproduced, modified, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Brad McCartney. In other words, if you want to use any of my photos or material, just ask, there is a very good chance I will let you use it. Contact Me Here.
4. BikeHikeSafari.com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by virus attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5. BikeHikeSafari.com contains links to other websites, these are intended for information only and BikeHikeSafari.com accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
Amazon and other Affiliates Disclosure:
BikeHikeSafari.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and other Affiliate Programs. An affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon or other Affiliate Companies. If you buy a product on Amazon or another Affiliate Company from a link on BikeHikeSafari.com, Brad McCartney receives a percentage of its price as a commission. The fee is paid by Amazon or other Affiliate Companies, not you the reader and does not affect the price of the product you buy. This commission helps pay for the hosting and other fees associated with running BikeHikeSafari.com. And Brad McCartney really appreciates your support, thank you.
1. If you are interested in subscribing to a Site newsletter (coming soon) or submit an inquiry through the “Contact Me” form on the Site, we will collect your name and email address with your consent. We may use your Personal Information to send you our monthly newsletters (coming soon) or respond to inquiries that you make through the Site. If you subscribed to the Site’s newsletters (coming soon) and no longer wish to receive it, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in our emails. In addition, we may also collect search queries that are typed into the Site’s search engine and retain them in anonymous form.
2. There are other types of non-personally identifiable information that we may collect on the Site.
Privacy of Minors
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18.