- Thorn Nomad, black, Thorn comfort bars, Thorn rear rack, waterbottle holder on bottom of frame for fuel bottle (alcohol / Metho)
- Rockshox front suspension
with 2 x waterbottle holders.Not overly impressed I think I will revert back to the original forks and save about 1kg of weight.
- Brooks Saddle
- Shimano Flat pedals (I like SPD peddles but I don’t want to take another pair of shoes just for cycling)
- Custom made waterproof frame bags with map pocket and 2 x main pockets. With spares bag that fits between the frame and rear mudguard (thanks Marie you made the best framebag ever)
- Rohloff hub running 38T – 17T gearing. I started touring with a 40T front chainring but changed to 38T for a little bit of extra assistance on hillclimbs. I replace the chain and chainrings every 15000-20000km.
- Rigida Andra 26 inch rims with Ceramic Tungsten Carbide coating and Swisstop blue brakepads (very long life, hopefully, I am carrying a spare set front and back)
- Schwalbe Marathon Mondial 2.15 Inch tyres, they still work OK on the dirt, but otherwise good.
- Schmidt Dynohub that powers front light and electronics
- Sinewave Revolution USB charger and 20000Mha Anker Battery from Amazon.
- 2 x rear only Ortlieb Panniers and handlebar bag.
- Cateye rear light and rear view mirror
- Lightweight Padlock and Cable
- Pletscher Esge rear mount bike stand
- 2 x Revelate Designs feed bags on the handlebars.